Castle Plaza Shopping Centre, 992 South Rd, Edwardstown SA 5039, Australia
2.3

I have been a loyal Coles shopper for years, but after years of watching many of the brands we have loved, and been used to purchasing, dissapear gradually off the shelves, only to be replaced with inferior quality Coles own brands, it's now time to change supermarkets, to Foodland! I am so sick of being treated like a robot, with Coles Management believeing generic brans is what I want, you could not have been so wrong, I just can't wait for the many hundreds of thousands of customers that are currently *** angry about the same thing I am, to change supplier, and Coles finally collapse in a arogant self absorbed heap.

FYI, I am a shareholder, and I could not care one bit, if the Coles arm of Wesfarmers fell into a heap, arogance, greed, and corporate dissinterest in what people want is a pet hate of mine.

I am disgusted in Coles and thier self brand promotion, I refuse to buy your product, especially as you drop the price to 20c below all copmpetitors, so uncaring shoppers buy on price, then you delete the line saying it hasnt been selling......yes, you should be ashamed Coles. It's goodbye from a large $400+ shopper per week, please people, vote with your wallets, shopw elsewhere that support the brands you love.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coles Customer Care.

Reason of review: Products deleted from shelves & replaced with COwn brands .

Preferred solution: STOP deleting favourite brands, replacing them with Coles brands!.

Comments